Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to all those Dad's out there :) I just wanted to take a moment and say how lucky I am to have a Dad like mine! My Dad has taught me so much over the years and has been nothing but supportive my whole life. With his encouragement and talent for for working with his hands I was lucky enough to be inspired in many many ways. As of late my Dad has helped us with the studio by building an awesome work table and matte organizing system that is perfect for our Studio.

On a sad note my Dad has been going through some hard times latley with injuries and illnesses that just won't let up. He just got over Limes disease while fighting an ankle injury that just won't go away. Now Unfortunately he is in the Hospital on Father's Day no less for a blood clotting issue caused by the foot being in the cast for so long. Unbelievable the Luck my poor Dad is having. He just cannot catch a break and I just want him to know that better times are ahead and before he knows it he'll be Scuba diving again!!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment